We are really excited to announce our July Member of the Month - Sebastian Barsh. Seb (how we like to call him) is one of the coolest guys I know. He has been a member for a 2.5 years now and keep counting. Seb is that type of person that he helds nothing back during the workout, he leaves everything he's got on the gym floor.
As a thank you for being such an awesome clients and for winning Member of the Month, Sebastian receives a Massage Gift Certificate as well as a spot on our blog.
Check out Seb's video below and be sure to congratulate him with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below and give him a high five when you see him at the gym!
We really appreciate you Seb!
1. What do you do for a living?
I am a real estate investor.
2. How long have you been a member of Chicago Fit Performance?
3. Tell us about your fitness background?
I was pretty active growing up, engaged in different team sports and athletics. Than after high school for about 10 years I got stuck in a running and lifting rut.
4. Take us back to your first workout with CFP... what was it, and how did it feel?
I don't remember the first workout exactly but I remember it was pretty intense. It wasn't overbearing by any means but more fun.
5. What do you like the most about CFP and why do you think our program works?
Definitely the variation. It's never the same workout twice. You come to every workout not knowing what to really expect. You know you are going to work your butt off but you don't know what exercises you are going to do, what body parts you are going to work out, which definitely keeps it fresh and interesting.
6. When did you realize that Chicago Fit Performance was right for you?
When I missed three days in a row I sterted feeling out of shape, kind of like a dough-out-of-shape. Since you get your matabolism going after each workout you definitely start feeling when you are not moving around.
7. What is your favorite/least favorite workout exercise?
I like anything that workout the upper body. Body weight stuff, especially TRX. My favorite exercise is the TRX Atomic Pushup!
8. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Chicago Fit Performance (before/after)?
I'm definately more trim. In general in life I do everything with a little more ease.
9. What do you think about the trainers and the staff at CFP?
The coaches are very enthusiastic and very passionate about fitness. It's pretty contagious when you are at the gym. They are yelling at you, in a good way of course, and joking around at the same time. Overall it's a very contagious atmosphere and I thing everyone really feeds into it.
10. How would you describe yourself in one word?
11. What is your greatest strength/weakness?
Greatest strength - my ability to keep things in prospective and not over react on things, which allows me to think clear.
Greatest weakness - that I do everything to the excess. If you ask anyone of my friends or friends and they'll tell you whether is eating, working, relaxing even working out, it's always 100%.
12. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Helthy food - brussel sprouts.
Cheat food - Portillios.
13. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
I'm bi-lingual, speak English and Polish. Also I'm a big science nered, anything Discovery or National Geographic gets me hooked.
14. Do you have any advice for people just getting started at Chicago Fit Performance?
Get off your butt and do it once and you are going to like it. You never know until you try it.
*Each month at Chicago Fit Performance we are selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more... You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page =>HERE<=