CFP 8 Week Challenge Membership Site
Welcome you to the CFP 8 WEEK CHALLENGE!
We have set up this membership site for you as a guide, so you are completely set for success in your fitness journey! (click on the thumbnails below to download the resources).
PILLARS OF SUCCESS
The Three Pillars of Success are Accountability, Social Support and a Deadline.
The first pillar is ACCOUNTABILITY.
At this program you'll have have our coaches that will motivate and remind you to work towards your goals, especially the nutritional side of things. Research shows that daily accountability - even when delivered online - is associated with better results.
The second pillar is SOCIAL SUPPORT.
Every fitness journey has its good days and bad days, and when you are going through the dips, you need people to be there with support and encouragement to keep you going. In the past you might have tried to achieve your goals on your own and found it too much to deal with. But with support and daily inspiration, you'll finally have the positive people in your life that you need to take your fitness and running performance to the next level.
The third pillar is a DEADLINE.
From the day you begin the "TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE” you'll know you have only 8 weeks to accomplish whatever the goal may be for that time frame. Whatever you are going for, the deadline will work like magic to keep you making progress and pushing forward every day. Deadlines are magical. With it, you'll make changes every day. Without it, a goal often remains just a dream. It's often said the deadline is the biggest secret of success - and now you have it on your side.
Your mindset will determine your success more than anything else.
You really only need 3 things to succeed in fitness (or anything else in life) – desire, commitment, and consistency. With these three things, anything is possible. However, before we start , we first need to visualize where you’re at now, and where you want to go. Then you’ll put everything in writing. This process will be your road map to your success. Once you've finished writing down your goals, feel free to e-mail them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can hold you accountable.
You have FULL access to us so please ask us any questions if you need help .
Check out the supplements we recommend for optimum results. Prograde provide a high quality product line with no added sugar, preservatives, additives or any artificial ingredients.
To help maximize your results and fill in any gaps, you may wish to supplement with the following:
1. Protein Powder - For your smoothies in the morning, you will need a good-quality protein powder. This will help you meet your protein requirements for the day simply and quickly! Look for one that contains 5 ingredients or less and has about 20-25 grams of protein per serving.Grass-fed whey protein is the “gold standard” of powders and is the most absorbable.
2. Switch to Pink Himalayan Rock Salt or Sea Salt. Himalayan salt has more minerals and trace elements than almost every other salt. It’s also a very pure and unprocessed product. Table salt is chemically produced, bleached, and may contain anti-caking agents, MSG, and even aluminum! Ben Greenfield says Sodium is an important electrolyte, so Himalayan Pink or Sea Salts are the perfect ways to get high quality salt in your diet! Probiotics – Did you know that up to 70% of your immune system resides in your gut?
3. Probiotics will help to restore balance back to your digestive system- and overall boost your immune system. The bacteria in your body outnumber your cells by more than 10 to 1. Remember the good bacteria help to keep you in check- they help to fight against the “bad” bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. It’s really important to give these good bacteria an extra hand, because toxins, chemicals, and any antibiotics we are exposed to will kill off these microscopic warriors.Probiotics are best taken 30 minutes before food on an empty stomach.
4. Homemade Bone Broth. This will help balance the vitamins and minerals in your body in the most incredible way. Broth is amazing for healing and promoting a healthy digestive tract, reducing joint pain and inflammation, and promoting hair and nail growth. (and it can actually help with cellulite- because it helps maintain the integrity of the cell walls!) Drinking 1 cup of bone broth per day can have incredible effects on the body. Here is a great resource if you’re interested in trying it out: http://nourishedkitchen.com/bone-broth/
5. Omega 3’s (Fish Oil) – To give you a quick breakdown: Omega 3’s reduce inflammation in the body, increase your ability to burn fat, strengthen your immune system, improve circulation, improve good cholesterol, and the list goes on and on. Since Omega 3’s are “EFA’s,” that means that your body is NOT capable of producing them on its own, and you MUST consume your Omega 3’s from an outside dietary source.
6. Green Drink – We also recommend adding extra green/alkaline load by supercharging your greens with IsaGreens. Features chlorella and spirulina, antioxidant-rich ingredients, like ginkgo balboa leaf and GREEN TEA extract for fat burning, and help fight free radicals, which can potentially endanger cells and weaken your immune system.
7. Magnesium - We recommend it magnesium to help combat stress. It’s not only great for stress, but it’s an important mineral that’s required for more than 700 biochemical reactions in your body!
Our friends at FACTOR 75 are contributing to the challenge with 10% discount on their meals. Factor 75, a Chicago-based meal delivery service, prepares fresh, made-to-order meals that improve mind and body performance. Research shows that 75% of fitness results come from what you eat; their delicious menus provide the optimal nutrition critical for performing at your best. Factor 75 is not a diet. They exist to fuel your desire to thrive. Factor 75 Meals are designed to deliver a perfect balance of nutrition and taste to enhance performance.
All participants in the CFP 8 Week Challenge are eligible for 10% discount throughout the duration of the contest, Use code
CHICAGOFIT at checkout to apply the discount.