Angela - April Member Of The Month
We are really excited to announce our Member of the Month for April - Angela Fornelli!
For being such an awesome client and for winning MOM, Agela receives a Massage Gift Certificate as well as a spot on our blog.
Check out Angela's video above and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below and give her a high five next time you see her at the gym!
We really appreciate you Angela!
1. What do you do for a living?
I'm a writer and editor for United Airlines. I do comunications in the HQ downtown.
2. How long have you been a member of Chicago Fit Performance?
I've been a member for about 3 years
3. Tell us about your fitness background?
Before I started working out at CFP I kept trying to go to the gym by muself but it wasn't working out for me. I had never quite figure out what to do when I got there. I also tried running but I didn't like that much. Then I found Chicago Fit Performance and it was complitely the answer.
4. Take us back to your first workout with CFP... what was it, and how did it feel?
My first workout was really difficult. I remember being red and sweaty. I was tired and out of breath during my first training session. I was so sore that it was really hard to get up the stairs to my apartment. But I kept coming back and after couple weeks it was much better.
5. What do you like the most about CFP and why do you think our program works?
There are many things I like about Chicago Fit Performance. The variety of the workouts is one of them. I also really like the coaches - they are really motivating and fun to be around.
6. When did you realize that Chicago Fit Performance was right for you?
I pretty quickly realized that CFP was right for me, just because I funally found the right thing that works for me and I was finaly motivated to workout every day.
7. What is your favorite workout?
I really like Tabata, because they are fast pace and because you are always moving and doing something different. I also like the Hurricane sesions a lot, becaue I hate running long distance but I like sprinting.
8. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Chicago Fit Performance (before/after)?
Since I started I've seen a lot of changes. My main goal when I started was to lose weight but not only I have done that but I also gained a lot of muscle in the process and I'm much stronger now. I also have more energy throughout the day and overall I just feel better.
9. What do you think about the trainers and the staff at CFP?
I really love the coaches. I can tell that they really care about me and my fitness. It's not just a gym that you go and there are trainers that you don't know. The coiaches ate CFP always keep me accountable and motivate me.
10. How would you describe yourself in one word?
11. What is your greatest strength/weakness?
Greatest strength - caring for people.
Greatest weakness - love for candy and chocoltate.
12. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Helthy food - healthy salads and yogurt.
Cheat food - candy and chocolate.
13. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
Couple years ago I follwed a dream of mine - I took a trip to South America for 3 months. This is something I always wanted to do - travel without a plan. I volunteered in multiple different areas and I learn Spanish in the process. Actually while I was in South America one of the things I missed the most was Chicago Fit Performance (I'm not lying). When I returned to the staes I came right back to CFP.
14. Do you have any advice for people that are on the fence of joining Chicago Fit Performance?
Don't overthink it just do it. It's easy to get it up in your head and wonder if it's going to be hard etc. You just have to come and just do it. I can tell you from my experience that you'll feel better and it will be rally worth it at the end.
*Each month at Chicago Fit Performance we are selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more... You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page =>HERE<=