Kim - August Member Of The Month
We are really excited to announce our Member of the Month for August - Kim Kirincic!
For being such an awesome client and for winning MOM, Kim receives a Massage Gift Certificate as well as a spot on our blog.
Check out Kim's video above and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below and give her a high five next time you see her at the gym!
We really appreciate you Kim!
1. What do you do for a living?
I am in health care technology sales.
2. How long have you been a member of Chicago Fit Performance?
I have been a member of CFP for 2 years now.
3. Tell us about your fitness background?
I was attemting to go to a big box gym here in Chicago couple three times a week. I was either walking or running on the treadmill... and that was basically about it.
4. Take us back to your first workout with CFP... what was it, and how did it feel?
My first iworkout was one of the group training sessions in the Bucktown location. I was with a friend of mine and we were just trying out the program and I've been CFP member ever since. 5. What do you like the most about CFP and why do you think our program works?
I love working with Kosta and the other coaches. The motivation he gives to all of us and always pushing us to go the extra mile.
6. When did you realize that Chicago Fit Performance was right for you?
When the pants that were too smal started to fit me again.
7. What is your favorite workout or your strongest attribute?
My favorite workout is speed strength.
8. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Chicago Fit Performance (before/after)?
I have lost wieght, fat and inches, and all my clthes fit me a lot better than prior to starting the program. I also have more positive attitude towards everything. I wake up every day and I think about how I can make it a better one.
9. What do you think about the coaches and the staff at CFP?
I love Kosta and everyone else he brings on board.
10. How would you describe yourself in one word?
11. What is your greatest strength/weakness?
Greatest strength: my outgoing personality and ability to work well with others.
Greatest weakness: eating too many snacks out of my son's snack cabinet.
12. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Helthy food - kale and salmon.
Cheat food - chocolate ice cream.
13. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
In 1988 I was miss Iowa state and my picture was on the front of the Des Moines register.
14. Do you have any advice for people that are on the fence of joining Chicago Fit Performance?
Definately give Chicago Fit Performance a chance. do the trial and I guarntee you'll continue on with the membership. It's awesome!
*Each month at Chicago Fit Performance we are selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more... You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page =>HERE<=