Pam - November Member Of The Month
We are really excited to announce Chicago Fit Performance Member of the Month for November - Pam Gray!
For being such an awesome client and for winning MOM, Pam receives a Massage Gift Certificate as well as a spot on our blog.
Check out Pam's video above and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below and give her a high five next time you see her at the gym!
We appreciate you Pam!
1. How long have you been a member of Chicago Fit Performance?
About 2 years.
2. Tell us about your fitness background?
I’ve always been a member of gyms wherever I lived and I have always liked fitness classes. I had a great gym in my 20's and 30's with fantastic fitness classes. When I moved from there and went on travel for work I lost touch with them and I didn't have good gym for a long period afterwards. Although I tried to keep up my fitness I wasn't very successful because I couldn't find anything I liked.
3. Take us back to your first workout with CFP... what was it, and how did it feel?
I showed up to my first session and I didn't know anyone. It was a bit intimidating at first because I came in and watched the previous class finishing off and it seemed challenging. But from the moment I started I loved it. It was exactly the type of gym and traning what I was looking for and missing all those years. I've been coming for two years now and I still love it! 4. What do you like the most about CFP and why do you think our program works?
At Chicago Fit Performance I love the staff the most. Kosta and his team are fantastic. They really care, they helped me reach my goal and that is what they are most interested in. I also love the nutritional counseling.
5. When did you realize that Chicago Fit Performance was right for you?
From the moment I started I knew the CFP was the right gym for me
6. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Chicago Fit Performance (before/after)?
I’ve lost weight and I've lost a lot of inches. Most importantly I have built lean muscle and burned fat. Now I see more definition in my body.
I'm also more confident not only by my look but the way I approach everything in my everyday life.
7. What do you think about the coaches and the staff at CFP?
I love the coaching staff. They really care. They are here to help you do the exercises right, to make sure you don't get hurt and when you sometimes you need to workout on your own you know how to do everything right.
8. What is your favorite workout or your strongest attribute?
Most people won't believe this but I like burpees. Now I got myself in trouble because Kosta's is going to make me do them a lot from now on ;). But I feel the burpees give me best total body workout and it's an aerobic exercise at the same time.
9. How would you describe yourself in one word?
10. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Healthy food - Spinach omlet.
Cheat food - Combination of almonds, pecans, ginger, cloves, cinemonn and nutmeg that I wrap and then roast.
11. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
I love ballroom dancing. I do it as often as I can mainly east coast swing. I also like to travel a lot. In the last 10 years I have visited 36 countries.
12. Do you have any advice for people that are on the fence of joining Chicago Fit Performance?
I know it may be a little intimidating when you first come in but just believe in yourself. If you are comitted and you are really on track to do someting different with your life and improve yourself then Chicago Fit Performance is the place for you. Just do it and take advantage of it.
*Each month at Chicago Fit Performance we are selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more... You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page =>HERE<=