Amanda - September Member Of The Month
We are really excited to announce our September Member of the Month - Amanda. Amanda has been a member for a over 2.5 years and keep counting. She is very dedicated to her health and fitness. One thing we love about Amanda is that she's very positive person - always smiling and never in a bad mood.
As a thank you for being such an awesome client and for winning Member of the Month, Amanda receives a Massage Gift Certificate as well as a spot on our blog.
Check out Amanda's video below and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below and give her a high five when you see her at the gym!
We really appreciate you Amanda!
1. What do you do for a living?
I sell vaccines to physicians and hospitals.
2. How long have you been a member of Chicago Fit Performance?
2 ½ years.
3. Tell us about your fitness background?
I was very athletic growing up playing sports such as tennis, golf, soccer and skiing. I also was a competitive dancer and swimmer.
4. Take us back to your first workout with CFP... what was it, and how did it feel?
I was very nervous about my first workout. Since college I have just been working out on my own walking or running and taking the occasional class. After the first workout I was sore for days. 5. What do you like the most about CFP and why do you think our program works?
I love the people I have met at Chicago Fit Performance! I have made some good lifelong friends here. I like how the workouts are always different and I never know what to expect. The coaches also push me out of my comfort zone.
6. When did you realize that Chicago Fit Performance was right for you?
When CFP became a part of my normal routine and I felt upset when I had to miss a workout.
7. What is your favorite/least favorite workout exercise?
Favorite exercose is anything with the ropes.
8. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Chicago Fit Performance (before/after)?
I have become leaner and decreased my body fat percentage. I have also become more dedicated to my overall health since joining CFP and I have become a stronger runner.
9. What do you think about the trainers and the staff at CFP?
love the coaches and this is part of the reason why I continue to come to Chicago Fit, they make it a fun atmosphere to work out in.
10. How would you describe yourself in one word?
11. What is your greatest strength/weakness?
Greatest strength - motivation. Greatest weakness - beeing too hard on myself.
12. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Helthy food - fresh fruit.
Cheat food - frozen yogurt or ice cream .
13. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
My guilty pleasure is reading tabloid magazines and reality TV.
14. Do you have any advice for people just getting started at Chicago Fit Performance?
It is intimating at first but I would say that no matter what level you are at, the exercises can be modified so you can progress at your own pace and not feel bad about where you are at from a fitness standpoint. You will also need to stick with it for a number of weeks until it becomes a habit and a part of your routine.
*Each month at Chicago Fit Performance we are selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more... You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page =>HERE<=
#bootcamp #gym #personaltrainer #personaltraining #grouptraining