Julie - November Member Of The Month
We are really excited to announce our November Member of the Month - Julie MacGuidwin. Julie has been a member for a over 3 years and keep counting. What can I tell you about Julie... She's a firecracker… in the good way of course. Julie is a high energy girl, that almost never is in a bad mood. She always walks into the gym with a huge smile on her face that brightens up the whole gym.
Over the last 3 years along with losing weigh Julie has gotten a lot stronger.
As a thank you for being such an awesome client and for winning Member of the Month, Julie receives a Gift Certificate for a massage as well as a spot on our blog.
Check out Julie's video above and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below and give her a high five next time you see her at the gym!
We really appreciate you Julie!
1. What do you do for a living?
I manage a women's designer clothing boutique .
2. How long have you been a member of Chicago Fit Performance?
3. Tell us about your fitness background?
I fell in love with boot camp style workouts when I was in college in Madison, and was lucky to find CFP when I moved to Chicago. I run a couple days a week and do pure barre on the side.
4. Take us back to your first workout with CFP... what was it, and how did it feel?
I was excited to try CFP because I could tell the trainers were educated and enthusiastic about fitness. Kosta and joe welcomed me with open arms and I felt at home within a couple of sessions. One of my first workouts was Tabata... Quite the way to start! I remember my sides feeling sore for days. 5. What do you like the most about CFP and why do you think our program works?
I love the variety of workouts and that I continually feel challenged. I think this program works because I've found a great group of friends who hold me accountable to showing up and working hard. It's fun and I look forward to coming because I always leave knowing I got a great workout.
6. When did you realize that Chicago Fit Performance was right for you?
When I started jumping out of bed at 5 am... Even on my days off!
7. What is your favorite workout or exercise?
I actually love finishers where you have to complete a certain amount of reps before you get a break. You have no choice but to challenge yourself and work hard.
8. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Chicago Fit Performance (before/after)?
I have become a lot stronger over the last few years. I can do real push-ups, lift heavier weights, I have a much higher endurance and I have a lot more energy. Once I got control of my nutrition I also started losing weight. Now I workout twice as much as I used to.
9. What do you think about the trainers and the staff at CFP?
Kosta and Joe are the reason I stay! They have created a fantastic atmosphere and are extremely supportive of our fitness goals.
10. How would you describe yourself in one word?
11. What is your greatest strength/weakness?
Greatest strength - my naturally high energy level Greatest weakness - giving into tempting foods
12. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Helthy food - Greek yogurt.
Cheat food - spponful of peanut butter.
13. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
I'm like an old lady... I often go to bed before 830 pm! Hey, but I have to get up at 5:00 am for my workouts, that's why ;).
14. Do you have any advice for people that are on the fence of joining Chicago Fit Performance?
Any one who wants to do something for themselves and is dedicated to becoming healthy should try CFP. People of all fitness levels attend every session, and we all have started somewhere. It's an encouraging and motivating environment that you will become addicted to! Don't forget how important nutrition is. Kosta is a great guide to helping you understand how to eat to fuel your body.
*Each month at Chicago Fit Performance we are selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more... You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page =>HERE<=